Did you missed the exclusive one-day-only Cookie Core Tour launch at the Ben & Jerry’s Flagship Scoop Shop at 313 Somerset last Friday?
Here are some photos to share with you what did you missed (opps!):
Friday is the favourite day for most of us, and I’m more than happy to inject it with more joy by getting to try the new CookieCore flavours – Boom Chocolatta and Spectacular Speculoos for free on this special day~
Spectacular Speculoos Cookie Core is the Dark Caramel & Vanilla Ice Creams with Speculoos Cookies & a Speculoos Cookie Butter Core.
Boom Chocolatta! Cookie Core is the Mocha & Caramel Ice Creams with Chocolate Cookies, Fudge Flakes & a Chocolate Cookie Core.
- 1 pint Ben & Jerry’s Spectacular Speculoos Core Ice Cream
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 oz. white chocolate
- Cinnamon for garnish
- Place a metal cookie tray with waxed paper in the freezer.
- Let ice cream soften so it is scoopable, but still firm.
- Scoop small balls of ice cream onto chilled tray and place in freezer again.
- Place a heat proof (glass or stainless steel) bowl over boiling water, add 1 cup of cream to heat the cream to a low boil and remove from heat.
- Place white chocolate in a bowl and slowly add cream while stirring.
- Let the ganache cool, but still have it liquid to dip.
- Drizzle ganache over ice cream balls, sprinkle with cinnamon and immediately place in the freezer for at least 2 hours.
Boom Chocolatta Panna Cotta
- 1 pint Ben & Jerry’s Boom Chocolatta Cookie Core – melted in the refrigerator
- ½ cup boiling water
- 2 envelopes of unflavored gelatin
- Pour melted ice cream into a bowl. Remove cookie core (if you want to use it as a top on your finished dessert)
- Add 2 envelopes of unflavored gelatin to ½ cup of boiling water and dissolve.
- Press the cookie core into the bottom of your mold.
- Stir dissolved gelatin into the ice cream, immediately pour ice cream into your mold and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Dip your set mold into hot water and invert on a serving plate.
- Garnish with chocolate shavings and fresh fruit.
Interested to win a Ben & Jerry’s Cookie Core tour to your office or school?All you need to do is to follow three simple steps below:
- Follow Ben & Jerry’s on their social platforms (Facebook, Twitter or Instagram)
- Comment on the #CookieCoreWith post and share if you would like the Cookie Core Tour to go down to your office or school. Don’t forget to use the hashtag and tag your friends!
- Wait for Ben & Jerry’s to contact the lucky moo-niacs!