Today is the second day in which circuit breaker (CB) measures kicks in.
The feeling… is “Tired”.
For some reason, I slept at 1am and woke up around 4am+ after dreaming about something which I forgot. I didn’t manage to sleep until 7am, and need to wake up around 8am+ for work. Tired die me.
Today schedule is:
- 8.17am: Wake up to turn on office laptop and check email, start work – Kpo Kia is still sleeping since she no need to go to school
- 10.00am: Steal a short break for breakfast – Old town white coffee + 2 slices of Gardenia bread. Kpo Kia papa finally decided to ‘downgrade’ knowing the economy will be bad, and the loaf will last longer than Four leaf 8 slices of crustless bread.
- 10:15am: Back to work…
- 1:45pm: My deliveryman is finally back home with lunch – one ton (opps, I mean wanton) noodle + teh
- 2:05pm: Back to work
- 6:10pm: Off laptop…
- 7:30pm: Finished cooking and eating my 难吃的晚餐
- 8:30pm: Finished angry with Kpo Kia for refusing to finish my atas broccoli…
- 8:55pm: First time try drinking Jinro fresh flavour… it taste…. horrible.
Happy to know Daiso is ‘partial essential’ service now, since some of the brunch can be open for a shorter period of hours, but also heard that everyone is rushing down upon hearing the news. Was thinking better be safe than sorry, I shall wait till the coast is not as crowded, before I headover. Not intending to put whole family at risk for a few $2 items.
Guess what? News about the closure of all branches comes in after just a few hours of the announcement that certain branches will be open during CB period. Not sure if I should blame the Kaisi people, the complainy people, or those who not kaisi enough+not responsible enough people.
Today figure: 142 new cases