And so I finally decided to try the legendary Dalgona coffee AGAIN… this time make a bit more of Dalgona for the cookie.
Dalgona coffee recipe
- 2 tablespoon of instant coffee powder or instant coffee substitute
- 2 tablespoon of sugar
- 2 tablespoon of hot water
- Put an equal amount of instant coffee powder or instant coffee substitute, sugar, and hot water in a bowl.
- Use a whisk, blender, or a milk frother to whip the three ingredients until stiff peaks form.
- Pour about a half-glass of the milk and layer the whipped coffee on top.
Dalgona Cookie recipe
- 1 tbsp Instant Coffee
- 2 tbsp Sugar (Yes. More sugar because there will not be milk to dilute the coffee this time)
- 1 tbsp Hot Water
- Nutella (Amount the more the better 😋)
- Whisk till stiff peak
- Pipe onto baking sheet
- Bake in preheated oven at 90 degrees for 50 to 60 mins (LOL. my microwave oven only have 100 degree… so yah…)
- Check if it’s dry and harden. (If soft, bake till dry. We want to get rid of the moisture) (I stopped here, because my cookie is all flatted by the time 1hour is up)
- Pipe Nutella onto cookie
- Bake in preheated oven at 100 degrees for 15mins
- Turn oven to 110 degrees and bake for another 5 mins
- Remove from oven and let cool completely
- Store in cool dry place, in air tight container
The surface will be a bit sticky after cool down but it will be ok on the next day.