Today is 9-May-2020.
I thought I will sleep early yesterday, but ended up I was awake till 4+am…
Today schedule is:
- 10:40am: Woke up but still rot in bed.
- 11:20am: One cup coffee for me only, don’t dare to eat any other food else the dad will want lunch at 2-3pm
- 1:45pm: We still had our lunch late … but at least not 2 or 3pm. Usual order 2 egg prata and 2 plain prata for us to share =.=”
- After lunch, nua… then start preparing food
- 4:00pm: We started preparing the ingredient for the cheese cake, and the crust was prepared yesterday, yet we still took over an hours to do the measuring of the few ingredients and mixing of them as there were a lot of washing and cleaning in between every step. I scolded her quite a lot of times, but reminded myself that she is not even 5 years old so can’t control well.
- 5:20pm: Finally send the cake into my microwave oven, but need to start prepare for dinner again soon.
- 7:35pm: Dinner is ready! CP fried chicken + luncheon meat, and Spinach and fishcake, all processed food (except vege), but heck care, tired of thinking what to cook, with so much limitation.
- 11:00pm: Kpo Kia finally sleep and we can do our own things
Told Kpo Kia papa I had problem sleeping for past few days because I have ‘a lot of things in mind’ and he laughed at me since I am not even working.
But seriously, I really have been thinking a lot about what I need to do… and yet procrastinated. How long can I push these things off, pretending that they are not a concern for me?
Time: 40min + 2-3 hours refrigeration time
Number of servings: 12 cheesecake bars (Since our pan is round, we can’t cut into 12 servings)
6-inch square brownie pan
(9-inch square brownie pan makes 18 flatter cheesecake bars) (I only have round pan, but I made do with it, LOL!)
- 120g (4.2oz.) vanilla wafers (I only have digestive biscuit, so I made do with it, LOL!)
- 40g (1.4oz.) butter (softened) (Since no mentioned of unsalted butter, I used salted butter for this 😛)
- 200g (7oz.) cream cheese (softened)
- 60g (2.1oz.) sugar
- 2 egg
- 150cc fresh cream (or whipping cream is okay)
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 3 tbsp. flour (Since no mentioned of which type of flour, I used all purpose flour for this 😛)
- 20g (0.7oz.) butter (Since no mentioned of unsalted butter, I used salted butter for this 😛)
- Line the brownie pan with waxed paper or parchment paper.
- Smash vanilla wafers in a Ziploc bag, add butter (softened), and mix well. Press firmly into the brownie pan. Chill until set.
- Preheat the oven to 180C (350F).
- Beat cream cheese with wire whisk. Add sugar, beaten eggs (little by little), fresh cream, lemon juice, flour (sift in), and melted butter, and mix until smooth.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture into the brownie pan and bake at 180C (350F) for 35-40 minutes.
- Allow to cool to the room temperature and refrigerate for 2-3 hours. Cut into bars. (Skipped this step to do with Kpo Kia tomorrow morning)
Today figure: 753 new cases