Today is 15-May-2020.
Today schedule is:
- 9:10am: Tiring, only managed to drag myself out of bed at 9:40am even though I woke up earlier. Breakfast is half a cup of Old Town white coffee. Not sure what to eat.
- After breakfast, back to solving the magic cube….can not make it. Struggling like mad.
- Attempted to make Kpo Kia writing, but failed as usual. Sometimes I wonder if it’s me, or just because she is my bad karma.
- 12:45pm: Kpo Kia had her Youtube session again
- 1:00pm: Lunch is here!~ Lemon chicken rice for me, and sweet and sour chicken for Kpo Kia papa, order another steam chicken wing for Kpo Kia since she likes to eat steamed chicken.
- 2:00pm: Nua after lunch… these days I really don’t know what am I doing, lost track of days and tasks I am working on.
- 3:30pm: Starts to prepare dinner, got a bit of dicing to do
- 3:50pm: Starts to prepare to make the custard for the Prata egg tart. Kpo Kia helped me on doing some of the custard, but she accidentally pours the mixture out of the strainer again, and she told me “I pour so slowly leh, but the eggs still drop on the table, I think the bowl have hole” =.=” internal injury the custard mixture needs to be chilled for 2 hours, so I went back to watching Youtube…
- 5:20pm: Since Kpo Kia papa has a session at 7 pm again, I started to watch Youtube on cooking tutorials before I attempted on cooking Crispy Airfry Tau Kwa and Beehoon with canned pork chop again.
- 6:50pm: Dinner is finally ready, but Kpo Kia papa does not have much time to eat. This round, Kpo Kia ate the carrot, but not much of the bee hoon. The Airfry Tau Kwa is not crispy at all~ LOL. Guess my attempted to use it in place of tofu failed. the portion is a bit too much for all of us, luckily my lunch is not much and I am pretty hungry
- 8:15pm: Time to make Prata egg tart!~
- 9:35pm: We finally get to eat the Prata egg tart~ It took longer than FB sharing – I baked for almost 36minutes using my microwave oven. Glad that 5 of the 6 Prata egg tarts turn out well. Not sure why the last one failed, probably it was the first ‘dough’ I played with and did not manage to control well when I try to shape it on the baking tray?
Today figure: 465 new cases