Can’t sleep the whole night on Sunday. Wanted to wake up and clear emails but decided against it… who knows…
Today schedule is:
- 8:10am: Woke up and quickly wash up and attempt to login to VPN to clear some emails, who knows… VPN was down
- 8:45am: Had our ‘virtual farewell’ and it last longer than expected… the folks are fashionably late so my grand plan of zoom for 10mins and slowly prepared to go back office didn’t work out, I ended up holding the phone and run over to office.
- 9:50am: Happily unpacked and wanted to print out the emails… then realised… my laptop is not with me! In the rush, I had happily carried ONLY the ACT laptop to office, and left my working laptop at home… no choice and seek for help
- 11:50am: Finally cleared all the admin work from both office, didn’t managed to send out the emails I had wanted to, nor print the emails I needed to.
- 12:40pm: Finally home. No shopping, only lunch. Chicken rice and Mr Avocado Milkshalk.
- After lunch, Nua… and try to keep her entertained without real lessons
- 6:10pm: Realised I forgot to defroze the food, how to cook dinner like that?
- 7:50pm: Finally finished cooking and cleaning up parts of the kitchen… Dinner time! Fish finger, Campbell mushroom soup and Spaghetti Bolognese and french beans… finally clear all the greens in our fridge…
I want to eat cake and ice cream and Calbee hot and Spicy chips….
Just realised I forgot something… no wonder I keep thinking I missed out someone… but then… Alas, sorry for forgetting to show appreciation to her… I remembered the whole world but her?!! Mummy brain of lack of sleep brain… haha. hope I can revived my memories after this one month CB.
Today figure: 573 new cases