Reminder of the day: today is 29 April 2020… tomorrow is my “last day”…
Today schedule is:
- 8:25am: Wake up on time to start work… mixed feeling
- 9:20am: Quickly catch a slice of Nutella bread and coffee as breakfast, and back to work. As usual, work never ends… and I need to rush through my exit clearance, COVID-19 really challenge us to our limit on things are run
- 1:50pm: OMG, the Grab Delivery finally delivered our food. I only have 10mins to set up lunch for Kpo Kia and eat and start my concall.. rush like mad. Toastbox Pork chop cutlet… portion is so small that Kpo Kia actually request for more food after sharing LOL!
- 7.30pm: Anyhow prepare dinner – a bit of Kai Lan, a bit of onion + mushroom + butter, 1 pack of seafood tofu, and fried eggs. The brown onion is a bit too overwhelming and Kpo Kia don’t like to eat! OMG….
- 11:50pm: Need to check through emails even though I didn’t manage to make her sleep…. haha. why do I always need to OT on my last few days of work?
Today figure: 690 new cases