JC shared the site ‘Hello, Danbo‘ and it reminded me that I had been neglecting Danbo for a long time.
Today I asked Danbo what does he wish to do, and he reply me he wants to learn how to cook.
Since I need to prepare Air Fryer Crabstick for my colleagues tomorrow as House warming snacks, he shall learn it beside me.
- DODO crabsticks (Somehow every article I read told me only DODO brand crabstick can do the magic)
- 2 teaspoon oil, to toss
- Set airfryer to 180 degrees and preheat for 3 minutes.
- ‘Peel’ the crabsticks into one small piece around 1cm
- Pour a bit of oil over. Toss the crabsticks.
- Airfry for 15 minutes. Open the tray every few minutes and toss evenly.