Just some random thoughts…
|Lessons learnt from World War Z
||Lessons learnt from Singapore War Haze
- Regardless of how havoc the situation is, learn to count (seconds)
- Chances of surviving by moving around is always better than staying back and wait for death
- One more person you save, help you to have one less enemy
- When you are saved, keep your big mouth shut, do not make noise to attract undesired attention
- When you come to a live or death situation, inject virus into yourself (can I inject computer virus?), end of the day, what doesn’t kills you, make you strong.
- Regardless of 3 hours or 24 hours of PSI is published, learn to count (you do know how to calculate the actual latest hour PSI, do you?)
- Stay indoor, on air-con and don’t move around, chances of killing by the PUB bills will be much lesser than chances of going out and breathe in the hazardous dust
- Save your so-called-friend the correct way, once you make one wrong move, you are creating a new potential enemy
- When you are having clean air, PRAISE LOUD LOUD~ So when you have the rights to COMPLAIN LOUD LOUD when you have haze all around you.
- What doesn’t kills you, make you strong … but some people just grew strong in the wrong body parts… I mean fingers lah (keyboard warriors all have their fingers well trained!)
(Don’t meant to troll, just for laughter… I mean, that is if you even find it funny T__T )
Is the movie "World War Z" out there already? I'd like to see it when it comes.
Such a sweet blog you have. 🙂
(gain exposure to your blog, Swap bot)
Thanks for dropping by. World War Z is shown in Singapore for a while by now 🙂
Hope you enjoy the show when it gets to Finland 🙂
Going to see it this week. 🙂
Finally! Hope you enjoy the show! 🙂