It’s a phone
GALAXY S4 zoom runs on Android Jelly Bean 4.2 and boasts many of the same features as the recently launched Samsung GALAXY S4. Some of the highlight features includes:
- Touchwiz, which lets you fully customize various aspects of your device including the lock screen and notification bar.
- Story Album, which lets you arrange all of your treasured images and videos into one timeline to share with friends and loved ones.
- HomeSync, allow you to sync all of your data in your own personal cloud.
It’s a camera
It is a 16megapix camera, 10x optical zoom lens, includes optical image stabilization and a Xenon flash, along with a special “Zoom Ring”. The zoom ring which surrounds the camera, can launch in-call photo sharing, or go straight to other camera modes when twisted, even during a call!
With a 10x Optical Zoom and 16MP BSI CMOS Sensor, you can capture beautiful images from far away or up close and personal, in all light conditions, without having to carry heavy camera gear around with you. The built-in Optical Image Stabilizer (OIS) helps reducing blur and stabilizing the image while zoomed in for high-quality photos and video.
Some of the highlight features includes:
- Photo Suggest, can instantly connects you to huge libraries of images taken by fellow photographers, to help you find and compose your best shots anywhere in the world. It can even direct you to the ideal nearby location which will give you the vantage point you need for that perfect photo.
- Smart Mode, simply choose from a series of pre-set modes and the camera will automatically adjust to ensure you capture the best photo possible.
- Smart Mode Suggest, this is an interesting feature which can assess the scene for you and provide a short list of the best options for your consideration based on surrounding factors.
And most importantly is Samsung GALAXY S4 zoom’s key features,
- Zoom Ring, a quick twist of the Zoom Ring will activate the In-Call Photo Share feature, letting you capture and share an image. In my own opinion this is one of the most wanted feature for most user – to be able to capture something to share with the person on the other line in the middle of a phone call. Zoom Ring can also be used to activate the Quick Launch and Shortcut features.
I love the zoom ring feature, especially when I was on a shopping trip/buying things for my friends – when I need assurance or confirmation on the things I bought, or simply to show off. 😛
It’s Galaxy S4 Zoom!
Combining 10x Optical Zoom, 16MP BSI CMOS Sensor, OIS and Xenon Flash with the very latest Samsung GALAXY S4 technology, the Samsung GALAXY S4 zoom enpower us with the perfect mobile photography solution for now.
No wonder President and CEO JK Shin can proudly announced it as an device that “truly the best of both worlds, without compromise“.
|Spec of GALAXY S4 zoom
P/S: Hope I can get a chance to review this phone with it is launched in Singapore. :p
Information and image credit: