I come across to a site call swap-bot when I was more active in crafting few years back.
I remembered I was having a lot of overtime in work and I started to feel a bit stress, losing direction and meaning in my life. I realised doing craft and swap provide me a therapy effect and I feel more calm and happy when I know there are high chances that the receiver of my swap item will be looking forward to get something from me, be it an email, an ATC card, a postcard. This bring me joy.
Stop swapping for quite some time, there are so many things happening in my life, but I still decided to join in a swap again: Follow me #7. We are supposed to go into our swap partners’s blog and read their blog, comments, and follow them. Saw a lot of talented artworks from these blogs and I guess I will share the list of blogs here, hopefully no one will feel unhappy over it 😀
- Vintage Love and Photographs: http://vintageloveandphotographs.blogspot.sg/
- Pookledo: http://pookledo.blogspot.sg/
- My Scrappy Corner: http://myscrappycorner.blogspot.sg/
- Vardags Babbel http://surpricebox.com/vardagsliv/ (this is in swedish language if I am not wrong, need help from google translation)
- Sweet Seamstress: http://www.sweetseamstress.com/loopsandlace/
- by george you’ve got it!: http://bygeorgeyouvegotit.blogspot.sg/
- mama*inshane studio: http://mamainshanestudio.blogspot.sg/
- Quite Fast For a Snail: http://snailsnailsnail3.blogspot.fi/
- Smadronia’s Adventures: http://www.smadronia.com/
- Letter is better: http://www.letterisbetter.blogspot.sg/
- Katrina Alana: http://www.katrinaalana.com/blog/
- Janel Was Here: http://janelwashere.blogspot.sg/
- Where to, Miss? To the stars. : http://tothestarz.blogspot.sg/
Good idea to post all of your swappers. I found swap-bot but had also taken a break for a while. This is my first swap back too. Welcome back!
That's cool, to have a list of all the blogs! There I am! 🙂
Swap-bot's been really fun so far.
Woo-hoooa, thanks for sharing a link to my blog, it's really nice of you 🙂 You know, crafting and swapping is also very relaxing thing for me 🙂 For some swaps you don't even need much time – like for postcard ones, and you have a lot of fun anyway! 😀
Follow me #7 (ladybehemot)
Thanks! Happy swapping ~
Haha, I think swap-bot is a cool website and help me connect to people from all over the world swapping. 😀
Thanks~ I guess I have to stick with simple swap till I get a chance to organised my stuff then will start more crafting swap like ATC etc 😀
Thanks for the link 🙂
Pookledo at swapbot
You are welcome 😀