Finally, it’s Friday, and I’m on leave!
Unfortunately, I still have to work, as I am behind schedule on a few tasks thanks for the 4 hours single parenthood on Thursday.
Today schedule is:
- 8:29am: Crawled up to reply some emails. Not motivated at all, but work is work. Sometimes I hate myself for being so committed.
- 10:45am: Finally can eat breakfast with coffee and 1 piece of nutella bread… and go nua for a while
- 1:30pm: Our grab lunch is finally here! Somehow, whenever we ordered prata, it rains heavily. Ate 2.5pieces of prata (plain + egg) …
- 2.06pm: Request Kpo Kia teacher to help us asked if anyone wants to video call Kpo Kia, and her bff responded, but then hor, the next 30 minutes, the 2 girls are just busy showing off their toys at home. LOL!
- 3.10pm: I promised her to play with Chalk today, so we draw hopscotch on floor and do some simple maths and writing
- 4:15pm: Shown her a video of making cabbage salad, and after that we make the salad together… a 5 minutes tutorial took me a good 45minutes to implement it. OMG! On the bright side, she ate cabbage for once in our house!
- 7:17pm: After making the salad, I do up some simple dishes for our dinner, but busy Kpo Kia papa is still on his work, so we only get to eat dinner till so late….
- 11:40pm: Kpo Kia finally fell asleep. Sometimes I feel very frustrated with Kpo Kia papa not willing to go into the bedroom and make Kpo Kia sleep first before coming back to his game. Because when he is outside in study room, she tend to run out to find him.
Recipes of Chinese Napa Cabbage Salad (Youtube tutorial can be found here)
- 450g~550g(1~1.1lb) Chinese Napa Cabbage
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 (80g=2.8oz) canned tuna
- 1/2 tbsp. Dashi powder
- 2 tsp. sugar
- 2~3 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. ground white sesame seeds
- Wash and slice the cabbage, place it into a microwavable bowl, and microwave at 600w for 4 minutes.
- Sprinkle with salt, when cool enough to handle, drain well with paper towels.
- Toss with drained tuna, Dashi powder, sugar, mayonnaise, and ground white sesame seeds.
I prepared too little cabbage, and replace the tuna with mayonnaise salmon. So adding the sugar seems to overly sweeten it. Mental to myself: will remove the sugar, or max add just a 1/2 teaspoon of sugar
Today figure: 897 new cases