Do you know…
The musical spectacular based on the story of the Hunch Back of Notre-Dame
will be coming to Singapore, at the MasterCard Theatres at Marina Bay Sands this December?
The musical is based on Victor Hugo’s classic novel Notre Dame de Paris – telling the emotionally charged story of the unfortunate Notre Dame de Paris Cathedral Bell Ringer. The hunchback Quasimodo, and his hopeless devotion for the beautiful gypsy Esmeralda. Phoebus, the untruthful soldier and Frollo, the priest torn between his faith to God and his desires will compete for Esmeralda’s love. While Clopin, the leader of the refugees or underclass, and Gringoire the poet will try to save Esmeralda.
Some fact about Notre Dame de Paris
- First opened at ‘Palais des Congres’ theatre in Paris in September 1998
- Based on the novel ‘Notre Dame de Paris’ written by Victor Hugo in 1831
- Sell-out tours in France, Canada, England, Switzerland, Russia, Spain, America, Italy, Monaco
- 4000 performances over 20 countries and seen by more than 10 million people.
- The most sensational and successful musical in France, Italy, Belgium and Russia
- Taking Europe by storm, “Notre Dame de Paris’ opened in London at the Dominion Theatre on 23 May 2000, following previews which opened on 15 May 2000.
- According to the Guinness Book of Records, Notre Dame de Paris still holds the record as the show with the most successful first year of any musical ever produced.
I am glad to attend the press conference and be one of the first to get up close and personal with the 2 lead cast from NOTRE DAME de PARIS – Matt Laurent (who plays Quasimodo) and Alessandra Ferrari (who plays Esmeralda). They performed some key songs from the show and I am so lucky to enjoy their wonderful performance!
NOTRE DAME de PARIS
Date: 17th December 2013 -29th December 2013
– Thursday – Friday: 8:00pm
– Saturday & Sunday: 2:00pm & 8:00pm
Venue: Mastercard Theatres – Sands Theatre
Tickets are available through internet (www.MarinaBaySands.com/Ticketing or www.BASEentertainmentasia.com), phone (+65 6688 8826) or person at the Marina Bay Sands Box Offices (Museum, Theatres, SkyPark, Retail Mall and Hotel Tower 1 and 3 Lobby)
For more ticketing info, please check out: www.MarinaBaySands.com