Today is 14-May-2020.
Today schedule is:
- 9:10am: I slept at 3+am this morning but managed to drag myself up, finally finished Mr Sunshine… too heavy for me, I think I should switch to lighter crappy show after I finish ‘The King’. Breakfast is half cup of Old Town coffee and a slice of Nutella bread.
- After breakfast, do some simple activity with Kpo Kia, before she started her zoom session with the preschool teacher, and had her Youtube Yoga session after that. Initially wanted to order lunch, but the cut-off time is 1 hour earlier than the one in the brochure, so yah… Kpo Kia papa had to go out to da bao lunch
- 2:00pm: Kpo Kia papa came home with our McDonald lunch. Fish burger~ After that, also had an ice cream… we only have 2 more ice cream at home… home.
- After lunch, I attempted to make Kpo Kia nap, but failed as usual. So I wake up to make my own Dalgona coffee. Kpo Kia is super excited and wanted to try, which of course, we rejected her request. The coffee is so strong that I cannot take it and have to run toilet at the later part of the day. I also attempted Dalgona Cookie, which turn out to be a total disaster, luckily it’s easy to wash them off the oven tray.
- My magic cube had arrived yesterday and I watch an afternoon of youtube tutorial but is unable to fix it. OMG. How stupid can I get?
- 7:45pm: Kpo Kia papa is back home with pork porridge from Hougang, since I don’t feel too good after the coffee. LOL.
Although I ‘hide’ my profile in the job site, recruiter still managed to find me…. should I try again?
Dalgona coffee recipe
- 2 tablespoon of instant coffee powder or instant coffee substitute
- 2 tablespoon of sugar
- 2 tablespoon of hot water
- Put an equal amount of instant coffee powder or instant coffee substitute, sugar, and hot water in a bowl.
- Use a whisk, blender, or a milk frother to whip the three ingredients until stiff peaks form.
- Pour about a half-glass of the milk and layer the whipped coffee on top.
Dalgona Cookie recipe
- 1 tbsp Instant Coffee
- 2 tbsp Sugar (Yes. More sugar because there will not be milk to dilute the coffee this time)
- 1 tbsp Hot Water
- Nutella (Amount the more the better 😋)
- Whisk till stiff peak
- Pipe onto baking sheet
- Bake in preheated oven at 90 degrees for 50 to 60 mins (LOL. my microwave oven only have 100 degree… so yah…)
- Check if it’s dry and harden. (If soft, bake till dry. We want to get rid of the moisture) (I stopped here, because my cookie is all flatted by the time 1hour is up)
- Pipe Nutella onto cookie
- Bake in preheated oven at 100 degrees for 15mins
- Turn oven to 110 degrees and bake for another 5 mins
- Remove from oven and let cool completely
- Store in cool dry place, in air tight container
The surface will be a bit sticky after cool down but it will be ok on the next day.
Today figure: 752 new cases