Milk is excellent source of Calcium – a mineral essential for healthy bones and teeth. Cow’s milk is fortified with vitamin D, which also benefits bone health. Calcium and vitamin D help prevent osteoporosis. On top of these, milk also provide us protein, and other essential minerals such as magnesium, zinc and potassium. It is no wonder milk is often touted as a super beverage!
Studies show that a hearty breakfast complete with a glass of milk can helps in:
- enhancing body metabolism (American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 2014),
- boost cognitive performance amongst children (Journal of Early Human Development),
- increase perception of satiety, and
- decreased calorie intake in the subsequent meal (American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 2009).
MAGNOLIA seeks to satisfied consumers who discerning of the food they consume, and never too complacent to improve on the range of products they offered. The MAGNOLIA Plus range – MAGNOLIA Lo-Fat Hi-Cal Oat Milk or MAGNOLIA Omega-3 Lo-Fat Hi-Cal Milk have been certified as Healthier Choice by Health Promotion Board. I super love it’s Lo-Fat Hi-Cal Oat Milk, not only it taste yummy (and break the myth that healthy food will not taste nice!), I also find it helps to boost my breast milk supply during my breast feeding time.
Celebrating 80 Years of MAGNOLIA with exclusive range of MAGNOLIA Vintage mugs
In celebration of MAGNOLIA 80th Anniversary, consumers can redeem one out of four available MAGNOLIA Vintage Mug designs with:
- every purchase of two 1L packs or
- one 2L bottle of MAGNOLIA Fresh Milk, or
- two bottles of MAGNOLIA Yoghurt Smoothie (800ml).